CYSA will follow closely those procedures as outlined in the current NTSSA rules and regulations and those of the Association. In addition to the standard registration form for players, coaches, and volunteers, the following forms will be used in the registration process.
Registration for the FALL 2017 season is open until July 6.
Please select a player category below then choose between registering online or by mail. For walk-in registration, refer to our calendar or season information [PDF].
Player Registration Options
* All new players must submit a state issued birth certificate or passport to CYSA by close of registration.
- Email a PDF or JPG file 300 KB or less to email@example.com
- Fax with a cover letter containing player’s full name to 972-304-8791, or
- Deliver to CYSA office located at 509 W Bethel Rd, Coppell, TX 75019. Leave in the locked drop box labeled COPPELL YOUTH SOCCER.
** Players living outside the Coppell city limits are considered non-residents to our association and must be released from their home soccer association in order to play in CYSA.
- The release form and instructions are found in the Non-Resident Non-CISD Release Packet on the Forms page. Read more… Non-Resident Non-CISD Release Packet.pdf